CLP is becoming PeopleReady so we can put even more people to work. Customers will have access to talent from more industries because we’re joining with our sister companies Labor Ready and Spartan Staffing into one new staffing powerhouse. With only one phone call to your existing contact, you can hire associates in manufacturing and logistics, and general labor in addition to the skilled tradespeople you know from CLP.
You’ll continue working with the same construction specialists you’ve always worked with; people who know you and your business. PeopleReady’s streamlined systems and technology will put more of what you need at your fingertips.
Who doesn’t want an easier way to work? PeopleReady – coming to life this fall.
What is PeopleReady?
- PeopleReady is a new brand that combines the capabilities, resources, and expertise of Labor Ready (general labor), Spartan Staffing (manufacturing and logistics), and CLP Resources (skilled trades).
Why make this change?
- PeopleReady gives you access to an expanded workforce of both general and specialized labor to support a wide range of short- and long-term project needs across a variety of industries.
- Uniting Labor Ready, Spartan, and CLP as PeopleReady makes it easier for you to access the range of services we offer and the talent your company needs to grow ? in one streamlined organization rather than three different brands.
When will the change take place?
- Change like this takes time and careful planning to ensure minimum disruption. That?s why you will see us carefully evolve to the PeopleReady brand over the year.
- Labor Ready branches will begin converting to PeopleReady in September, while Spartan and CLP will follow shortly after.
How does this impact me?
- For now, there will be no changes to the way you work with us or to the associates we place on your jobs.
- Our main goal is to continue helping you find the talent you need to grow your business.
- We will stay in touch so that you will know what to expect and what?s ahead.
Will PeopleReady have a new tax ID number I need to set up in my A/P system?
- In most cases, the tax ID number will change as a result of the move to PeopleReady. Labor Ready customers in Florida, however, will continue to see the same tax ID number. PeopleReady uses two legal entities: PeopleReady, Inc. (FEIN: 22-3606736), and PeopleReady Florida, Inc. (FEIN:22-3606731).
It sounds like you?re just renaming Labor Ready. What happens to the specialized staffing resources I?m used to from Spartan and CLP?
- As PeopleReady, you'll continue to work with and be supported by the same team of specialists you work with today.
- PeopleReady combines the best resources of Labor Ready, Spartan, and CLP, making it easier for you to access all of our services.
- Along with the more general staffing services you?ve relied on with Labor Ready, CLP, and Spartan, we will continue to offer specialized services in construction and skilled trades, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, marine, warehousing and distribution, and waste and recycling.
How will your operations change? Will I receive one invoice? Will there be a standard time-tracking system?
- We are working now to align all of our operational processes in a single system.
- In the near future, there will be a standard time sheet, and you may receive one or multiple invoices, depending on your invoicing needs. If you employ a unique time-clock system at your site, PeopleReady will continue to use that system.
Will my invoice change? Will I continue to receive my invoice via email or mail?
- Yes. If you worked with Spartan or CLP, your invoices will be generated by a new system. The layout and format will change. Your account manager and/or service team will be happy to meet with you to understand your specific invoicing needs to help make this transition as smooth as possible for you.
I work with more than one of your current brands (Labor Ready, Spartan, CLP). How will this change impact me?
- For now, there will be no changes to the way you work with us or to the associates we place on your jobs. Our primary goal is to continue helping you find the talent you need to grow your business.
- You will continue to work with the same team of specialists you work with today.
- As we continue to align our operational processes, you will see us increasingly speak with one voice rather than three.
- We will stay in touch so that you always know what to expect.
How will this change impact the associates I currently receive from Labor Ready, Spartan, and CLP?
- There will be no changes to the associates we place on your jobs. You will continue to receive the same great associates you?re used to working with.
- For the associates, PeopleReady will give them access to more opportunities in more industries, making it easier for them to find work.
Drug-screen processes are not the same between the separate brands currently. Will my workers all be drug-screened or only if I request it?
- In order to ensure timely drug screens that align with your service needs, our policy will be to drug screen upon customer request prior to dispatch.
Will I have to fill out a new credit application? Will I need to sign a new contract?
- In most cases, Labor Ready, Spartan, and CLP credit applications and contracts will remain in effect. You will be contacted separately if your credit application or contract needs to be renewed or refreshed.
Are branch hours changing from what I?m used to?
- Currently, our branch hours will not change.
Will the posted weekend change? Will this affect how overtime is calculated and billed?
- We are standardizing our workweek. All of our associates will be paid on a payroll schedule that runs Monday through Sunday. Generally, you will be invoiced on the same workweek. If you need to be invoiced on a different cadence, your account manager will be happy to meet with you to understand your specific billing needs.
For Labor Ready, I turn in my hours daily; with Spartan, I turn them in on Mondays. When do I need to turn in my hours now?
- If you are used to turning in your hours daily, please continue to do so. If you normally submit your hours on Monday, please turn them in early in the morning so that branch staff will have time to finalize payroll by the end of the day Monday. All hours need to be turned in on Monday morning. The sooner you provide hours, the better for your local branch.
My company currently receives specialized reports from Labor Ready, Spartan, and CLP. Will we continue to receive these reports from PeopleReady?
- PeopleReady will use a different payroll and billing system from what is used today. Reporting capabilities will be different from what you may be used to. Your account manager and/or service team will be happy to meet with you to understand your specific reporting needs and explain the report options available in the future.
I place Labor Ready orders centrally through your national customer service center. Once you are PeopleReady, will I be able to place orders for skilled trades or other specialized staff through the 800 number or via email using my existing account?
- Once all branches have completed the process of converting to PeopleReady, national account customers will be able to place skilled trades orders through the national account line. Branch conversions will happen in groups over time. Your PeopleReady account manager can notify you when skilled trades ordering becomes available through our national service center.
I currently work with CLP across the United States, and there are often locations where you don?t have a CLP office. When you become PeopleReady, will I gain access to skilled tradespeople in more locations across the country?
- Over time, customers will have greater access to skilled tradespeople in more locations. The process of expanding our skilled trades capabilities in underserved markets is underway and is a PeopleReady priority for the rest of this year and throughout 2017.
As a national account, I have a TrueBlue account manager who helps me with Labor Ready, Spartan, and CLP, and also connects me with solutions for commercial driver?s license drivers and mechanics. Will PeopleReady include these services too?
- Yes. Your PeopleReady account manager can continue to connect you with specialization experts throughout TrueBlue, including drivers, maintenance technicians, on-site staffing management, and recruitment process outsourcing.