CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Pipefitters in Cheyenne
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Pipefitters for an upcoming project in the Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Pipefitters Job Description
• Assembling, installing, altering and repairing pipelines or pipe systems that carry water, steam, air or other liquids or gases
• Working with various sizes of cast iron pipe and fittings, PVC/CPVC pipes and fittings, and copper tubing and copper sweating processes
• Candidates should know state and local building codes and hold the applicable license needed to perform these duties
• A minimum of five years experience in the plumbing trades is preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance
Pay Rate: DOE
Shift/Hours: All shifts available
How To Apply
Click the apply button below, or call the branch to schedule an appointment: (307) 634-6868
CLP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Ask us how YOU can sign up to receive text messages for jobs.