CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Journeymen Electrician in Ontario
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Journeymen Electricians for an upcoming project in the Ontario, California area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Journeymen Electrician Job Description
• Reading and understanding blueprints and schematics
• Pulling wires
• Using electrical and hand tools to bend conduit
• Installing fixture
• Making-up temp and permanent power panels
• Troubleshooting electrical components
• Must be licensed
• Must know state and local building codes
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance
Pay Rate: DOE
Shift/Hours: All shifts available
How To Apply
Click the apply button below or call the branch to schedule an appointment: (909) 937-1670
CLP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Ask us how YOU can sign up to receive text messages for jobs.