CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Apprentice Mason/Bricklayer in Cheyenne
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Apprentice Mason/Bricklayers for an upcoming project in the Cheyenne, Wyoming area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Apprentice Mason/Bricklayer Job Description
• Unloading and loading tools and equipment at the jobsite
• Assisting in mixing concrete and grout by hand or with a mixing machine
• Measuring and cutting block or brick to specific lengths
• Carrying and stacking block or brick in designated work areas
• Keeping mud board full for Journeymen
• Must be able to follow directions from the Journeymen Masons
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance
Pay Rate: DOE
Shift/Hours: All shifts available
How To Apply
Click the apply button below or call the branch to schedule an appointment: (307) 634-6868
CLP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Ask us how YOU can sign up to receive text messages for jobs.