With nearly 25 years experience in staffing construction projects ranging from industrial plants and schools, to public buildings and military facilities, we are prepared to meet the compliance requirements of government projects with:
- A dedicated certified payroll team to ensure compliance with wage determination and reporting requirements on any Prevailing Wage job.
- Affirmative Action plans, company-wide.
- The E-Verify program.
- Processes to background-check and drug-test every tradesperson, where necessary.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) experience to ensure each CLP tradesperson is properly credentialed before they arrive at the jobsite.
- Confirmation from the U.S. Small Business Administration that Section 8(a) contractors can fulfill the “self performance” requirement of their contracts when they partner with CLP, and use our skilled tradespeople on their jobsites.
- Confirmation that a May 2010 SBA regulation change confers HUB Zone eligibility for employees obtained through temporary staffing firms.
- TrueBlue, CLP's parent company, has been recognized for its best practices by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and named a partner in ICE's IMAGE program. TrueBlue, along with its brands, is the first nationwide blue collar staffing company to be included in the partnership.