Bidding on government contracts? With 25 years of experience in staffing construction projects ranging from industrial plants and schools to public buildings and military facilities, CLP Resources, Inc. is the perfect partner to have in your corner.
CLP’s Federal & Government Compliance experience helps simplify bidding on government projects in a number of ways:
- We offer a dedicated certified payroll team to ensure compliance with wage determination and reporting requirements on any Prevailing Wage job.
- CLP participates in the E-Verify program.
- We have processes in place to background-check and drug-test every tradesperson, where necessary.
- CLP has Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) experience to ensure each CLP tradesperson is properly credentialed before they arrive at the jobsite.
- We have received confirmation from the U.S. Small Business Administration that Section 8(a) contractors can fulfill the “self performance” requirement of their contracts when they partner with CLP and use our skilled tradespeople on their jobsites., and confirmation that a May 2010 SBA regulation change confers HUB Zone eligibility for employees obtained through temporary staffing firms.
When bidding on government projects, smart contractors choose staff through CLP. Let us take care of the burdens and expense of recruiting, hiring and employing skilled tradespeople. To learn more, please fill in this short form, click "submit" and your information will be routed to a CLP representative in your area.